1. Annual cash yields through the cultivation, harvest and sale of the agricultural production
2. Land value creation through active asset management:
- Consolidation of smaller parcels of land into efficient farming bases of scale.
- Investments in modern infrastructure, machinery and inputs.
- Application of modern operational and agronomical farming practices driving improved yields and decreased operational costs.
- Implementation of irrigation and use of EU and other subsidies.
3. Land price appreciation due to:
- Convergence of CEE land prices with its regional and Western European peers.
- Increasing global demand for food driven by increasing affluence of Asian and other emerging markets.
- Rising global commodity prices.
- Decreased supply of arable land due to soil depletion, land scarcity / urbanisation, climate change, and biogas production.
- Increasing acceptance of agricultural land as institutional asset class.