The most fertile soil in the world with favorable physical chemical properties :
- Good granular structure, high porosity, good infiltration and water storage and nutrient holding capacity.
- Light heatability, loose and advantageous soil structure (crumb structure)
- High water conductivity
- Optimal distribution of the total pore volume (45 vol.-%) with one-third coarse pores (leakage effect), meso pores (plant-available water) and fine pores (nutrient exchange)
- Very high natural nutrient content (almost no lessivation) and high nutrient holding capacity (CEC)
- High base saturation (almost no decalcification)
- Rich in soil organisms and organic matters (Humus >6%) in optimum quality